Step 1: Evaluate your Solicitation
OGS will alert you with a system-generated email that the Solicitation is closed and is ready to Evaluate. The buyer will be able to review all the offers that came in for their vehicle request. The email will have instructions about where to go to view the results.
- You will need to be logged on to the platform, open the mini-bid and click on the Compare & Select tab at the top of your screen. This will bring you to where you can see your offers.
- Make sure that the secondary tab is on the Evaluation tab. This will allow you to see all the offers from the Suppliers.
Depending on what type of request you had determines what your screen will look like. If you did a combined request you will have options to look at all the offers, just the Pre-Existing offers, and the Built to Specification offers.
3. The system will automatically rank the offers from least to greatest price wise. It will also show you what Pricing Sheet the Supplier has used for their offer.
4. You can view more information about their offer, like if there were any deviations by viewing the Questionnaire they filled out. Click here to read how.
Step 2: Award your Solicitation
Once you have reviewed your Specifications and talked to the Supplier to make sure that they meet your Specifications, you can alert the Supplier through a system-generated email what you wish to do.
To Tentatively award, Non-Award, and or No Award a Supplier or Suppliers, they will need to be moved to the Awarding phase.
- You will need to click on your Solicitation.
- Then click on the Compare & Select tab and then the Evaluation tab
- Select as many Suppliers as necessary by placing a checkmark in the box all the way to the right of their name.
- Then on the bottom of the screen click on the button that says Inform and go to the option Inform Suppliers.
- A new window will pop up allowing you to choose which template message you would like to send to the selected Supplier(s).
- Once a template message is chosen click on the OK button at the bottom right-hand side of the window.
- This will bring up a new window that allows you to send the message. Click on the blue Send button at the bottom right-hand side of the window.
- Repeat these steps until all the Suppliers have been notified.
After this, you can continue to the next step, Report of Use. Click here to read more.