Suppliers have the possibility to pose questions in the Mini-Bid. When questions have been asked by suppliers in your Mini-Bid (Solicitation), you will receive a Daily Digest notification of this in your email twice a day. This message contains an overview of all the questions that were asked in the previous 12 hours. Suppliers receive a Daily digest with an overview of all published questions and answers.
Answer questions and publish
- In your solicitation, go to the Question & Answer tab.
- Click on the title of a question to open it.
- Click the Create public answer button.
- A pop-up opens, here you can optionally change the text of the question.
- Enter your answer in the answer text box.
- Click Preview & Send.
- Click Publish to immediately publish the answer.
- The answered question has been given the status Published and is now visible to suppliers.
After an answer has been published, it is no longer possible to withdraw it. However, it is possible to edit the content. In Published Questions and Answers, click the question and then click Adjust. Formulate your additional answer and click Publish.
After this, you can continue to the next step, Evaluate & Award a Solicitation. Click here to read more.