Step 1: Log in
First, log in to your Negometrix account. If you have not yet created an account, use the following link to register your company:
Step 2: Company
Once logged in, navigate to the right hand menu where you will find the “Company” tab towards the bottom of the list as seen in the screenshot below:
Step 3: Add Colleagues
When you click on the company tab, you will be defaulted to the company settings tab within the overhead menu. In order to add colleagues to your company, click on the colleagues tab as highlighted in the screenshot below.
Once you are in the colleagues tab you will notice the add new button. Click this to fill out the required information and be sure there are no spelling errors.
After you hit save, the system will send an email to the email address you entered, and you will see the colleague added, however their profile is not activated yet.
In order for them to activate their account, they must click the link in the email sent to them from “firstname.lastname@example.org” Which should look like this:
Step 4: Set the Necessary Rights
When adding a colleague you must give them the necessary right to review and award offers. You will be automatically guided to the security setting page once you add them. Within this page, scroll down to the section titled "Solicitation Level rights and click on the edit button as highlighted in the screenshot below.
Then check the boxes next to these following right:
- Scroll down to the Solicitation Level Rights section and click on the Edit button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- In the Allow All column to make sure that the following rights are checked:
- Add colleagues
- Question & Answer:
- View all posed questions in the "Question & Answer" module
- Create Q&A questions
- Publish Question & Answer
- Assign questions in Question & Answer
- View “Applications/Offers”
- Show Name of Suppliers
- View Offered Prices
- Compare & Select:
- View “Compare & Select”
- Manage Compare & Select, Awarding Communication and Summary
- When finished clicking on the rights click on the save button at the bottom right-hand side of this section.
All of these rights are highlighted in the screenshot below.
Once you have selected all the rights, click on the Save button.
This same process can be done to add additional colleagues.
If you have any questions or need any additional support please contact the Negometrix Service Desk during standard business hours (Monday-Friday 9:00 – 6:00 EST).