A price adjustment can be applied to submitted prices. It is possible to add a price adjustment rule to the pricing sheet during each phase that the solicitation is in.
A price adjustment can only be arranged after a pricing sheet has been added. For more information on adding a pricing sheet, click here.
- Click on the Pricing sheets tab within a solicitation.
- Click Edit columns and settings.
- Navigate to Price Adjustments (per offer) and press Add row.
- Enter a name for the price adjustment in the pop-up.
- Check the checkbox to make the price adjustment visible for the suppliers (s).
- Click Save.
Enter price adjustment
After the price adjustment has been set up, this can be entered per supplier.
- Click on the Evaluate tab and then on Evaluate pricing sheet.
- Click on the pricing sheet.
- Select a supplier.
- Click Quick edit.
- Enter the correction and click Save.