Negometrix sends various emails and notifications that you can switch on or off.
Manage e-mails and notifications
- Go to My Profile in the right-hand menu.
- Click on Edit.
- Scroll to Which e-mails do you want to receive?
- Check off the topics you want to (un)subscribe to:
- Updates, maintenance and technical changes in Negometrix3 (e.g. Release Notes)
- Negometrix events and promotions
- Daily Digest new submissions (daily mail with new submissions in ongoing procedures, verification phases and qualification systems)
- Daily Digest Question & Answer (E-mail twice daily with new published questions & answers in your participating solicitations)
Do you also want to manage commodity codes for your organization? Click here to find out how the organization administrator can manage these.
Do you not receive any messages and notifications, although you have activated them in your profile? Then check your spam folder or junk e-mail. Your provider or local IT department may be blocking messages from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.