Created by: Mathieu Tebele
Modified on: Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 4:59 PM
Most important improvements:
- Lead buyers are able to edit text in questionnaires and pricing sheets after the preparation phase. A log will keep track of all the changes.
- The overview with solicitation templates has been improved.
- Approval & publication has been improved. There are new approval types and the publication forms have been moved to Procurement Codes. Procurement Codes has been renamed to Publication.
- Colleagues: removing colleagues who are participating in a solicitation is now easier than before: the pop-up with the warning brings you to the solicitation.
- Participants: having the right to add colleagues now also includes setting up their permissions
- Rights: a Co-buyer is now also allowed to manage evaluators
- Participants: other buying organizations can now be deleted at all times
- Report manager: Company registration number (like KVK) and the address of an awarded supplier are now available.
- Solicitation Templates. The overview has been improved:
- It is more visible when another colleague is working on the template. It is temporarily locked for other colleagues (except the company admin).
- All other settings are combined into a new dropdown menu next to each template.
- Questionnaires and pricing sheets: Lead buyers are now able to edit text in questionnaires and pricing sheets after the preparation phase.
- Before, this was only possible during preparation.
- Edits are logged and visible for buyers and suppliers. After editing, the buyer is asked to communicate the changes using Question & Answer.
- Allowing buyers to do so, is a setting in Organization linked to the same setting allowing buyers to manage documents after the preparation phase.
- Question & Answer: if a colleague writes an answer ready for publication, the buyer receives a nice notification about it.
- ZIP Exports: even if there are no offers submitted, the ZIP export will still be available.
- Registration: workflow improved for suppliers who register for the first time through a solicitation:
- After registration, Negometrix3 brings them straight to the solicitation.
- Questionnaires and pricing sheets: if the buyer has made any changes to the text of the questionnaire and pricing sheet, a log will show all the changes.
- Address format improvement
- Password requirement fixed on registration
- Logo does not redirect to EU platform anymore
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.