Once you have accepted the invitation to the solicitation you would like to bid on, or have clicked on a solicitation through the published solicitations tab, follow these steps to submit your offer through the Negometrix3 Platform.
Start an offer
- Click on the solicitation. You will see three tabs on the top of your screen.
- In the Information tab, halfway down on the page you will find a blue Start button.
- Note: You are not obligated to submit an offer if you press Start.
- Once you are in the second tab, Fill out & submit, there will be a Pricing sheets section and/or a Questionnaire section.
Fill out prices (if applicable)
- Within the Pricing sheets section, click on the underlined title for the price proposal.
- Click on the fill out prices button and enter the information.
- Click Save.
Fill out questionnaire (if applicable)
- Within the Questionnaire section, click on the underlined title for the questionnaire.
- You will (probably) see a number of question groups. Within each group you will find the questions you need to fill out. Click on a question group and start filling out your answers.
- To save your answers you can click Interim save towards the top right of the window. You can also scroll down to the bottom of the question group and save answers by clicking Save group and go to next.
Submit your offer
Once you have completed the pricing sheet and all question groups within the questionnaire, you should see a screen with green progress bars that show 100% filled. If you have some orange bars remaining this is ok, as you may have chosen to not answer a certain question that is not required. Review to make sure you haven't accidentally left any questions unanswered.
- Once you are ready to submit, press the blue Submit button.
- Enter in your account password, which serves as your electronic signature.
- You can unsubmit your offer, if the submission deadline has not passed. However, you must submit the offer again before the expiration of the offer phase in order to be considered.